Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

THE POEM OF ” LA MANCHA”

 Some poems go deep penetrating in our hearts;awakening us to think,rethink and to discover our goals.They help us to find the real meaning of life.They make us feel very confident,enthusiastic,brave.They provide a strong support for making tommorrow a better place.And sometimes they become our raison d’etre.
One such lovely poem is with me.The poem was told by Shri.Vishwas Nangre patil (A senior police officer) during his speech at Shardanagar.Actually I have the AV of that sppech.The Speech is very Inspirational to youth as well as learner of any age.
This poem is having a long lasting impact on my mind.It make me to think of my self,my mission,purpose of life,way towards infinity,And especially a journey Beyond the Horizons.And so I decided to share it with you.I hope you will enjoy reading this masterpiece.Waiting for your comments.
The Poem Of La Mancha
To dream the impossible dream,
To fight the unbeatable foe,
To bear the unbearable sorrow,
To run where the brave dare not to go,
To love the pure and chest from a far,
To right the unforgivable wrong,
To try when your arms are too weary,
To reach that unreachable star,
This is my quest to follow that star,
No matter how place,no matter how far,
To fight for the right,without questions without pause
To be willing to march into hell for heavenly cause.
Enjoy and Take care.

Manzil Unhi Ko Milti Hai
Jiske Sapo Me Jaan Hoti Hai ,
Pankh Se Kuchh Nahi Hota
Hoslon Se Udan Hoti Hai. 

No comments: